You absolutely should mind to the following things in every piercing studio:
- The workplace (place of piercing) should be abstracted from the other parts of the room (waiting room, reception).
- In the workplace only should be located devices and items, which are necessary for the work an whose surface is easy to clean.
- Bottles of alcohol, ashtrays or spilling dustbins have no place in the work area.
- Also take care to the general impression and for example the smell of the studio! It is reminiscent of a dental clinic or the like, you can enter the studio with a clear conscience.
- During the procedure none other person should be present in the work area besides the piercer and the client.
- Take care that sterile needles (disposable needles) and a sterilised piercing forceps is used. In a serious studio the implements are unpacked in front of your eyes.
- At technical devices (steriliser, autoclave) certification marks by spore checks must be applied. By interest let you show theses devices with the marks.
- Before piercing the skin should be disinfected with skin disinfectant and the piercer should carried disposable gloves.
Persons, who are alcoholised or drugged and persons under 18 years, who can´t submit a compliance of the legal guardian, getn´t pierced in a professional piercing studio basically.